Recall

Dion

Linda, Derek, Thanks again for the info. Today and the weekend is mostly going to be taken up with house projects, but I will digest all this starting next week. I should ask though, in regards to the axle that I am now not going to buy. What would be the best way on this site to disseminate the info. I won't post the gentleman's personal information, but if anyone is interested in buying it, I will certainly do what I can make sure the connection gets made. It's a 1 ton full float axle, differential, springs and all four rims. Came from an 80s Toyota Fleet Truck, what ever that means.

• 2 months later...
On 2017-03-16 at 6:57 AM, fred heath said:

I have a build thread in the archives. Look for "foolie to 1 ton gm ff".

I am interested to see this thread, but I can't seem to find any archive content. Can you please point me there? Tks

• 1 month later...

hi guys i am new. i am thinking of doing the 1 wheel and just want to know what would i have to measure to get the 0 offset to work. i am going to weigh my rv tomorrow. thanks linda for your help with tires and rims. any help on bearing size would be great to.

• 1 year later...

Sorry, you are out of luck. The recall was against the RV Mfg NOT against Toyota. The last known RV Mfg that had some axles was National. They recently had a garage sale and got rid of the remaining ones. 

You need to start the wrecking yard craw. UHaul had some Toyota box trucks so look for them too.