91 Winne Warrior Rear Tail light conversion to LED FYI

vrocrider

Completed rear tail light conversion to Bargman LED. Replaced old flasher with a LED compatible Novita flasher EP35 to slow flashing speed to normal flash rate.

To get to flasher remove bottom dash panel under steering column. Disconnect duct work connected to air outlet under steering column. My old flasher had a mechanical connection that reversed polarity. Discarded this and direct connected new flasher to wiring harness. Flasher has mounting tab to mount where previous flasher was located.    

• 1 year later...

I'm about to replace my existing incandescent rear signal cluster with LEDs, but have read on some threads that Bargman changed the size of some lights over the years.  The rust and corrosion I discovered is alarming and I fear it may disintegrate on a bumpy road.

Is this the part that you used?

https://www.amazon.com/BARGMAN-UPGRADE-LED-Camper-Trailer/dp/B06X6MCG1W/ref=pd_sbs_263_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06X6MCG1W&pd_rd_r=0M6QDV7VARNCZYBNET25&pd_rd_w=C7xmT&pd_rd_wg=ar2Ho&psc=1&refRID=0M6QDV7VARNCZYBNET25

And does it drop into the existing opening, or will there be customizing required?

Thanks.