6000K is bright white getting up to sun light color some people do not like the blueness of bright white some thing around 3500-4000K is closer to home lighting. They do output more light for a given wattage though. 

The buzz words are " warm white".

really !!!??? "warm light"?!?!  "BLUE LIGHT"?!?!?   3500-4000K?!?!  

rEALLY????

RESEARCH ?!?!?!

rEALLY????

I did buy them. (watch the video on this site) Why 20?   Really ?????

It took 11 to replace all my lights.

Really????

Ever heard of spares???? I have spare parts. A smart thing......right??????

$1.25 each and people want to say that is not a smart buy?!?!?

Really>>>>???????

Anal. Ever heard of the term????

Well some people don't like super bright lights. I don't. Thank you for sharing the info but you can't expect everyone to like them just because you do. Just amounts to placing a slightly different order. Same lights but softer. Bright blue white is so aging. I need the Doris Day haze at my age

Linda S

https://www.amazon.com/AUTOUS90-BA15S-Camper-White-Backup/dp/B01DBS213Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1488239813&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=warm+white+led+1141&psc=1

1 hour ago, RedEmerald said:

Did anyone read the title to this thread? "Super Bright" are the Key Words. NOT warm, Not blue, Not 3500-4000. Super Bright.

Just saying.

The site you posted says 6000K that's "bright white" 

k

I guess I should have specified warm white was the buzz words to look for if you don't like bright white.

Just for comparison. At noon sun light is rated about 5800K. Soft white incandescent is around 2550K. Warm white Led are around 3000K.

Ya pays yer $$ and makes yer choice.

Blue light should be avoided within 3 hours of bed time from what I have read. And dimming them isn't helpful.

For us older guys the bright white does make it easier for us to see but I find it to be a little harsh.

Had them in Grannie for awhile. Hated the bright blue output! Prefere the warm light for my cozy interior. Still use one lf the brights for reading though.