I have Winnebago 1991 with V6. The engine block and egr valve have only 20,000. Sometimes when I drive or at idle the engine have some ''hiccup'' for a fraction of second the fire or gas missing. Many causes can make this. Anybody have an idea?

• steeve changed the title to 3vze have some hiccup

It's happen randomly, when i  drive on Highway or idle. Somes times it was ok for 1hour or 1/2 hour. It run very well for the rest of the time.

• 3 months later...

Since 2 month ,i drove my motorhome, i have the same problem. I replace my sparks plug, rotor, cap, wires with my olds ones. I check my vacuum hoses, air intake hose, no cracks.

Check all the F.I. plugs too. Also MAF sensor plug. Make sure there is no crack or leaky vacuum hoses. This could be hard to pin point. Mine does hick up occasionally when the gas tank is low and I am driving over a slope or up hill.

Finally, i thing than i find my problem, I swap my air flow meter with one at the scrap yard. After an 1-1/2 hour road test, no hiccup. I am very happy.