Can't get any propane appliances to work

james

Hi all.  My wife and I just bought an 89 Dolphin  its our first motorhome. Unfortunately we got no manuals at all for it. Anyway, we filled up the propane tank (it is a horizontal tank) hooked the regulator to it, strapped it in its cubby and opened the valve. Went inside, turned on the stove burner and tried to light it, Nothing. No smell of propane at all. STILL NOTHING. ideas? Please help me out. I am gonna have many more questions so thanks in advance. Oh, if anyone has the manual for this 89 Dolphin, 3 liter v6 could you please e-mail it to me? Thanks again.

2 hours ago, james said:

Hi all.  My wife and I just bought an 89 Dolphin  its our first motorhome. Unfortunately we got no manuals at all for it. Anyway, we filled up the propane tank (it is a horizontal tank) hooked the regulator to it, strapped it in its cubby and opened the valve. Went inside, turned on the stove burner and tried to light it, Nothing. No smell of propane at all. STILL NOTHING. ideas? Please help me out. I am gonna have many more questions so thanks in advance. Oh, if anyone has the manual for this 89 Dolphin, 3 liter v6 could you please e-mail it to me? Thanks again.

Did you try to run your furnace? If all the gas appliances are inoperable, chances are its the regulator.

Does your stove have a separate shutoff? Maybe underneath somewhere?