Toyota Micro Mini Motorhome The Original Tiny Home

RedEmerald

I was just playing around in Photoshop and wanted to share. I have some other Ideas that I want to add to this as I get more time.

Anyone is welcome to use the artwork and share. If you want larger or different versions just contact me.

Here is a link that some of you may like and before you ask, on this site I don't make hardly squat ....literally just pennies. So this is not a money thing for me. It's all just for fun.

Toyota Micro Mini Motorhomes The Original Tiny Home

Toyota MicroMini small.jpg

Toyota MicroMini motorhome.jpg

OK, i have a confession. You might have guessed it but I am an old hippy by heart. I spent a lot of my life traveling this beautiful country. And.......I'm a big ass bumper sticker / decal freak to.  I want to "customize" my Toy to reflect my interest. This way I can create what I want and have them made for a pretty cheap price. That is the real idea behind this posting. I just whipped out another one and have already ordered it too.  He he he he.  For The Flower Child In You

IF YOUR READING THIS - SMALL FORUM.jpg

Edited by RedEmerald
replace photo

OK, I've corrected the original art work from the first post. This one is much better if I do say so myself. Hey, it's sunday and I have more time now. :D

Here's the link again: Toyota Motorhomes The Original Tiny Home

Totota Motorhomes the Original Tiny Home corrected small for forum.jpg

Thats a lot classier than Pink Flamingos.

Greg, founder of this site used to use an avatar of a Sunrader flying off into space on this site. Always made me laugh. He still has this one on our .com page. I just might have to make a T-shirt or something now that you got me thinking.

Linda S

Doesn't it look Fast? Or the propane tanks exploded. Not sure which

banner_r1_c1.gif

1 hour ago, linda s said:

Greg, founder of this site used to use an avatar of a Sunrader flying off into space on this site. Always made me laugh. He still has this one on our .com page. I just might have to make a T-shirt or something now that you got me thinking.

Linda S

Doesn't it look Fast? Or the propane tanks exploded. Not sure which

banner_r1_c1.gif

Do you know if the large files is out there somewhere? I could post it over at RedBubble too.

Sometime I wish they were faster.   :D

Truth is I'm horrible at finding stuff. Derek can do it I'm sure. Well I can find  posts about fixing things but pictures are a lost cause to me. I loose pics on my own computer. Hook up the camera, download the pics and they are out there in the ozone forever. I would rather you not put them there anyway. If it's Gregs pic he should be asked to use it.

Linda S

Linda S

The newest playtime results in Photoshop has arrived.  :D I'm just posting this here for now. If the powers to be here would like me to make it available as shirts and other goodies on my Red Bubble site just let me know. T-shirts and stuff: Click Here

Enjoy

toyotamotorhome org - forum.jpg

Edited by RedEmerald
insert link

You can sell anything you like on your website. I only had an issue with stuff Greg created cause that should be his decision. Artwork you create is yours and I'm pretty sure even Greg wouldn't have a problem with T-shirts running around with our website on it. Free advertising.

Linda S

Of course keep it clean. I hear this website has an uptight old lady running it. LOL

The Winnebago Warrior Artwork. For those of you wondering when this is going to end........he he he :D, well I have one more design in mind. It is a Sunrader 4x4 that I want to make into one of the old Monster Car type images, with the crazy monster coming out of the roof, shifting gears and the tires burning clouds of rubber. More on that later.

Winnebago Warrior T-Shirts and stuff

Winnebago warrior - forum.jpg