RedEmerald

I finally just said to heck with it and took off down the road on my first outing in "Red Emerald". I can't even begin to express how proud I am of the little Toyota motorhome. Not one single hitch what-so-ever. It was just and over nighter or weekender and I was using abundant caution and care. Watched my speed (below 60 mph) and monitored the tranny for any bad signs and didn't spot a single problem. So besides being a lot of fun and very comfortable it was also a big confidence builder too. Look forward to many more trips now.

Here is a video: The Alltamaha WMA / Harris Neck NWR Road Trip

Buffalo Swamp 3 - s.jpg

Red Emerald at Harris Neck NWR.jpg

Relaxing At Harris Neck NWR - s.jpg

That was a Sweet Hands-On video Red. Really enjoyed jt. Reminds me of my 1st boondocking trip to public lands in Ohio last year in Grannie. There were steep gravel roads, some washed out had to back out and my rig bottomed out many times but it was an Adventure Man! I travel alone like you with my 2 pups. The most annoying thing I find "out there" is lack of cellphone coverage and what to do if you break down. Haven't figured that out yet. Enjoy your rig! Mark

• 1 month later...