Water tank leaking at exit sight

Hello all, 

My water tank(s) is leaking right where they exit for evacuation.  The place where the two tanks come together and make sort of a U shape.  Here is the video.  Can I get by just by taking it apart and resealing it?  Thank you!!

Edited by gringostar

Well that's way more than just the outflow valves leaking. Looks like you have a huge hole in your tank. They can be fixed but the bigger the harder it is. ABS glue with ABS shavings melted into it works for smaller leaks. For something large I have used very open weave fiberglass mat to support the shaving glue slurry. Think there are some YouTube videos about the process. Taking the drain tubes out might only make the problem worse cause the tank will break more. Hard to say without looking at it in person

Linda S

Doesn't look like there will be a problem draining it! Go with Linda's plan and I will add run the MH up on a ramp or some thing to make any left over water run to the far end of the tank until every thing cures.

• 7 months later...

Mine had a huge gaping hole and I fixed it the way I described above. Still doesn't leak years later. If you really want a new one look closely at the tank you want to replace. They often have model numbers on them and manufacturer names. Tell me what you find and I can look for it.

Linda S