Mysterious Leak moistening floor behind Drivers seat

I seem to have a leak in my 88 Sunrader that is soaking the carpet in the truck cab,  behind the drivers seat - down in that nook. Where might this be coming from? I notice that the 1" wide rubber gasket on the outside of the rig that seals the cab to the Sunrader fiberglass is a little buckled. I was considering going after those small gaps with my caulk gun... or is it necessary to replace the 1" rubber gasket? Anyone have any experience with a leak of this nature? Thanks in advance!!

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2870.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

With the amount of rain we have been getting on the south coast of Oregon I have both floorboards of my 86 Toyota 4x4 truck wet. Went to my local mechanic who told me just about everybody including him in town has wet floorboards.

I checked my door seal rubber and found some "spouge" of leaf parts pine needles and muck were interfering with the seal on both doors. Cleaned that up, dried it off and gave it a bath of silicone spray to rejuvenate the rubber and things are much better now. There may also be some door drain holes that could be clogged? Talent gets a lot less rain than Brookings, but this year is a wet one.

• 1 year later...