GENERAL HELP JUST STARTING TO LOOK

Marshal

Hi, I just joined because I am looking at Toy motorhomes and have considered several that I have located on the internet. I live in colorado and therefore drive in the mountains. Will one of these with the 6 cylinder do ok in the mountains? What ones are the best and why. I have looked at a Dolphin and a couple of Winnebago Warriors. I like the smooth sides on the Warrior. What about length? I have seen them from 19-22ft. Any problems to look out for when purchasing and are there any particular years to avoid?

Are any still being produced and if not; what models are the newest to have been produced? Are they generally reliable little units?

We were looking at smaller, full sized units in the 22ft range but aomething about these little units interested me. One of my biggest concerns is the possible lack of poop in the mountains.

I am looking to find one in Colorado if possible. I would like as new a unit as I can get with low mileage and in excellent shape.

Thanks much.

Tom Early

Tom,

I bought a '92 Dolphin V6 auto in Oregon and drove it home to Colorado. No problems flat road 75 EZ, looong steep mountains about 35 but so were the truckers (even passed a couple). Couple weeks ago Went down to La Veta on 25 Avg 16MPG.

Terry