Owners Manual for Sunrader Motor Home

Iflyfish

I found a site where one can obtain an owners manual for a Sunrader. I paid $25.00 US for it. It has schematic drawings of wiring system, flooring, heater etc. It looks like it may be a shop manual. Attached is a photo from it showing the floor construction.

https://www.ioffer.com/i/sunrader-rv-motorhome-operations-ac-furnace-manuals-192448328

Sunrader Flooring image.jpg

I haven't seen it, but I strongly suspect it's nothing more than a compilation of PDFs that can be found for free on the net.

http://bryantrv.com/docs.html

Factory Service manuals for 85, 88 & 93 are readily available too.

1986_Sunrader_Owners_Manual.pdf

SunraderWiringDiagram.pdf

1985 Sunrader Brochure.pdf

I was just about to post the same thing Derek but you beat me to it. Iflyfish could you tell me where that thing you bought was shipped from. Just wondering who it is. Bet we know them. They have been selling it on ebay for a long time now. I also bet they got the info from here or the Yahoo group.

Linda S

Thanks, I purchased it from ioffer, still have not received the billing info! You guys just saved me $25! Yea! 

Guess the second beer is on me too! 

Where might I find this manual on this site? Not yet sure how to navigate. 

Life is good in the slow lane!

Iflyfish

Just now, Derek up North said:

Can't blame anyone for trying to make a buck (or 25). :)

In this case the price was listed in Pesos....though might be an anomaly of using the internet in Mexico. 

PT Barnum "there is a sucker born every minute"! That be me.

:rolleyes:

My brother had a Sunrader custom manufactured for him from the factory back in the 1980's. Traveled a lot in it all over California and Baja Mexico. I showed him the manual and he was impressed. Said the original owner's manual was not as complete as this. Unfortunately his Sunrader was Tboned by a drunk taxi driver in San Francisco and he has never gotten over it. He is itching to go on a road trip when I get it dialed in. 

Thanks again for your very helpful and responsive posts.

Iflyfish

3 minutes ago, Derek up North said:

Which manual in particular? There's nowhere you'll find everything in one place as a single file. You'll have to do a bit of work to save the $25. :)

I have a 1987 Toyota chassis Sunrader with bath in the rear. Maybe I will pop for the $25 for this one and save me the beer I proffered. :D

I will sort out navigation of the site later today. 

Iflyfish