craigslist

red-ryder

this may interest someone looking for a project...........OR.............a source for driveline and sheetmetal source

looks like a tampa/clearwater florida location

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/rvs/5897727774.html

good luck, too far for me to consider

red

Edited by red-ryder

Here's what someone who went to see it had to say:-

" i went to look at this just a few miles from home. it was horrible. he replaced the original roof and didn't do it right and the whole roof flew off going down the road. now he put new roof on with lots of support braces going back and 4th. i liked it cause it was manual transmission. but it has the 22re death rattle noise. those plastic timing chain guides are probley broken off. it was dirty inside. i couldn't even sleep in it if i bought it. their was raw septic smell and rather then try to drain it and flush it they sprayed expanding foam in the tolite and in the shower drain. needs 6 new tires. all were very old. one of the back duallys was missing and their was no spare. wheel studs were ripped off too on rear dually. it didn't have a onan generator but it wouldn't start . the inside was nasty needed all redone"