Fuel Additives

Allan

the only thing I use is in the fall I dump gas stabilizer  in the tank and run it enough to get in the moter . start up once a week all winter . I just use regular gas . but  not arco or cheap gas

I HAVE USED THE LUCAS BRAND "E" FUEL ADDITIVE FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS. PREVIOUSLY I WAS USING THE REGULAR LUCAS FUEL ADDITIVE. THE "E" VERSION IS A FORMULA THAT COMPENSATES FOR THE CORN DERIVED ALCOHOL  THAT IS ADDED TO THE GASOLINE. SEEMS TO WORK. I USE IT IN EVERYTHING, ALL SMALL ENGINES AS WELL AS MOTORCYCLES, AND TRUCKS.  IT CLAIMS TO BE A MILEAGE ENHANCER, DRYING AGENT, AND FUEL STABILIZER ALL IN ONE. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, A TEN OR TWELVE OUNCE BOTTLE TREATS ABOUT 80 GALLONS OF FUEL. JOE FROM DOVER

6 hours ago, Maineah said:

If you want more "horse power" corn might be better.

Excellent idea! As corn might clog the fuel system on it's path to all those horses perhaps corn syrup would be preferable. Perhaps high fructose corn syrup would give those horses an extra energy boost. Has anyone tried this?

1 hour ago, redskinman said:

what about seafoam?

I did drive my rig on the beach in Moclips, Washington and it galloped along nicely. Clearly the sea foam had a positive affect on the horses.

1 hour ago, Allan said:

I did drive my rig on the beach in Moclips, Washington and it galloped along nicely. Clearly the sea foam had a positive affect on the horses.

I want some of whatever your on:D

1 hour ago, redskinman said:

I want some of whatever your on:D

I'm high alright, but not on false drugs. I'm high on the real thing: high octane gasoline, a clean windshield and a shoe-shine!