Gulfstream Greg

Submit your ideas and artwork here!

Okay, here's my first try at a decal that can be used for bumper stickers or T shirts.

What I would like is some artistic talent out there to do a cartoon drawing of a Sunrader. You know, with eyes in the headlights , etc.

post-332-1205260245_thumb.jpg

We are working on a Toy-In Rally patch. We have one that

we created, just need some finishing touches. I was going to

hand them out for MidWest Rally goers.

I will post a picture of it once we finalize it.

Dennis...

Any updates on window / bumper stickers for our club?

Ken

post-1272-1208494053_thumb.jpg

I just saw this posting, give me some time I will come up with a couple concepts. Someone asked about a cartoon Toy RV, in the movie "Cars" there is an elvis looking RV that I think is a mini-winni Toyota type RV, there was a couple others in the few scenes as well.

Rather than make a new reply I will just tack this picture on to my previous post. I just whipped this manip up real quick and came up with a quick slogan, I will try to make a real good one next week.

What I would like is some artistic talent out there to do a cartoon drawing of a Sunrader. You know, with eyes in the headlights , etc.

When you make the club decal, please try to make it a generic style since there are more than just the Sunrader out there. I myself own a Caochmen.

JMHO :w00t:

Something we should also consider is what to call it. Toyotamotorhomes.com just has a bad ring to me, and I am the owner. It would be OK for the address at the bottom, the place for everyone to meet up. We need something catchy, a saying relating to all toyota motorhomes that will stick in folks minds, something that tells the whole story in a simple phrase. Anyhow, just a thought!

The Sunrader is of course an icon, but so is a chinook. The part that needs to be really eye catching is the saying and the classic look of the Toyota chassis, thats the real icon. The coach itself could be generic looking with the truck standing out bigger than life.

I will look into some store bought bumper sticker ready materials that anyone can buy and print at home. That way we will have some sizes to shoot for. Anyone else who would like to also do that research please do as it might take me awhile to get'er done.

Greg

I agree with what was said by Greg above. I know Im a newbie (with a 84 Dolphin named "Delphine the Road Queen" but I really like the saying of "Faster than the speed of parked".

I agree with what was said by Greg above. I know Im a newbie (with a 84 Dolphin named "Delphine the Road Queen" but I really like the saying of "Faster than the speed of parked".

Or maybe something like this but with a more Toyota shaped MH and a logo or web address incorporated...

post-1631-1212732908_thumb.jpg

Heres a rough stab at it.

Just hand drawn TOYOs

Thoughts

Pager

Thats very nice. Any thoughts on adding some color?

What about a play on the "Got 50mpg?" stickers the VW TDI crowd is fond of http://www.needasticker.com/got%2050MPG.jpg

that says "Got 17mpg?" or 15, or 19. I think this would draw a lot of attention to the board as well as envy from other RV owners. Add the web address around the edge. I'm willing to buy any sticker the board comes up with.

This is the logo I develop a couple of years ago for the Yahoo toyota-campers group. I didn't do the original cartoon but I tweaked and colorized it.

Tika

Also

http://tinyurl.com/6qa2yp

This is viewable if you are logged in to the Yahoo-toyota-campers site.

post-4-1218611824_thumb.jpg

I am not sure about copyright laws, but I like " Toys R Us" for a group / club name...or maybe a safer version "We R Toys"...the picture of the motohome itself would help in understanding the name....Club name on top, picture in the middle, web address on the bottom....Also, if this group is gonig to evolve into an actual "club" I would be interetsted in helping to form a "Midwest Chapter" in the upper midwest area...I will be at the Oct. Midwest Toy In....I do see a few Toyota Motorhomes locally that I have already considerd contacting about the Midwest Toy In....Back in the day I was active in a custom vam club out of Milwaukee....I formed a Racine Chapter....Ahhhh....memories....

I submit "TOYBOXSTERS" as a group name with a generic toy-like cartoon (like Tika's) with toyotamotorhomes.com at the bottom.

Allen

Why don't we say something like "The Original ToyBox"?

Then show a color image like JordanB5000, but with the two main body styles that thepager5.

Not sure about the "Faster than the speed of parked", so at the bottom why not say something like "Comfortable fuel economy" or "What more do you need?"

anyways, just some thoughts, great artwork and ideas everyone!

Desert nomad

As in "Got Milk", how about "Get 15 MPG ?"....and I think that the website address should appear to increase membership...

Yodahomes R Us, The fours are with us. Or, use the fours luke. And finally "May the fours be with you"

As in 4 cyl. ha ha.

Well maybe not

post-1272-1235970031_thumb.jpg

Now THAT is what I call cool. Good on ya , Sir !

I confess I got the idea from Greg's rocket boosters crossed with the Yodahomes concept. I kind of thought this "Cars" movie RV looked like a TMH, it is the Elvis RV in the movie. elvisrv-300x225.jpg

I like it Robert.

Maybe kinda like this?

post-1592-1247780194_thumb.jpg

Shanda, you are quite the artist; I like the personality that shines through!! That Elvis MH from the movie "Cars" is a hoot! No one can say we don't have a sense of humor when it comes to our Toys! :lol:

Dianne

I like it Robert.

Maybe kinda like this?

Now thats really cool! Kinda reminds me of the movie "Cars". Great job!