Submit your ideas and artwork here!

Okay, here's my first try at a decal that can be used for bumper stickers or T shirts.

What I would like is some artistic talent out there to do a cartoon drawing of a Sunrader. You know, with eyes in the headlights , etc.

post-332-1205260245_thumb.jpg

We are working on a Toy-In Rally patch. We have one that

we created, just need some finishing touches. I was going to

hand them out for MidWest Rally goers.

I will post a picture of it once we finalize it.

Dennis...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-1272-1208494053_thumb.jpg

I just saw this posting, give me some time I will come up with a couple concepts. Someone asked about a cartoon Toy RV, in the movie "Cars" there is an elvis looking RV that I think is a mini-winni Toyota type RV, there was a couple others in the few scenes as well.

Rather than make a new reply I will just tack this picture on to my previous post. I just whipped this manip up real quick and came up with a quick slogan, I will try to make a real good one next week.

• 1 month later...
What I would like is some artistic talent out there to do a cartoon drawing of a Sunrader. You know, with eyes in the headlights , etc.

When you make the club decal, please try to make it a generic style since there are more than just the Sunrader out there. I myself own a Caochmen.

JMHO :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Something we should also consider is what to call it. Toyotamotorhomes.com just has a bad ring to me, and I am the owner. It would be OK for the address at the bottom, the place for everyone to meet up. We need something catchy, a saying relating to all toyota motorhomes that will stick in folks minds, something that tells the whole story in a simple phrase. Anyhow, just a thought!

The Sunrader is of course an icon, but so is a chinook. The part that needs to be really eye catching is the saying and the classic look of the Toyota chassis, thats the real icon. The coach itself could be generic looking with the truck standing out bigger than life.

I will look into some store bought bumper sticker ready materials that anyone can buy and print at home. That way we will have some sizes to shoot for. Anyone else who would like to also do that research please do as it might take me awhile to get'er done.

Greg

I agree with what was said by Greg above. I know Im a newbie (with a 84 Dolphin named "Delphine the Road Queen" but I really like the saying of "Faster than the speed of parked".

Or maybe something like this but with a more Toyota shaped MH and a logo or web address incorporated...

post-1631-1212732908_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

What about a play on the "Got 50mpg?" stickers the VW TDI crowd is fond of http://www.needasticker.com/got%2050MPG.jpg

that says "Got 17mpg?" or 15, or 19. I think this would draw a lot of attention to the board as well as envy from other RV owners. Add the web address around the edge. I'm willing to buy any sticker the board comes up with.

• 1 month later...

I am not sure about copyright laws, but I like " Toys R Us" for a group / club name...or maybe a safer version "We R Toys"...the picture of the motohome itself would help in understanding the name....Club name on top, picture in the middle, web address on the bottom....Also, if this group is gonig to evolve into an actual "club" I would be interetsted in helping to form a "Midwest Chapter" in the upper midwest area...I will be at the Oct. Midwest Toy In....I do see a few Toyota Motorhomes locally that I have already considerd contacting about the Midwest Toy In....Back in the day I was active in a custom vam club out of Milwaukee....I formed a Racine Chapter....Ahhhh....memories....

Why don't we say something like "The Original ToyBox"?

Then show a color image like JordanB5000, but with the two main body styles that thepager5.

Not sure about the "Faster than the speed of parked", so at the bottom why not say something like "Comfortable fuel economy" or "What more do you need?"

anyways, just some thoughts, great artwork and ideas everyone!

Desert nomad

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I like it Robert.

Maybe kinda like this?

post-1592-1247780194_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These are all pretty good. The moving at the speed of parked illustration would make for a great site logo with a bit of color. Looks really professional. Creative one-liner too. I think Shandamac and some of the other more personal cartoony illustrations would make for good bumper decals. Greg's signature is pretty fun too.

• 1 month later...

What is the deadline?

I hope it is finished before my son inherits my Toyhome in my will.

It's taking so long that I feel that I'm back working for the government.

I've been slack in getting it together. My plate is so darned full. I'll try and review the entries soon. I wish people would make submittals as decent JPGs. We have some good talent out there.

• 2 months later...

I hope it is finished before my son inherits my Toyhome in my will.

It's taking so long that I feel that I'm back working for the government.

I've been slack in getting it together. My plate is so darned full. I'll try and review the entries soon. I wish people would make submittals as decent JPGs. We have some good talent out there.

This may be old news, but I can make iron on tranfers of almost any pictures with my printer. If there was a logo picked it would be easy to transfer to shirts and I can also photo shop the pictures to customize it or add text and then create an iron on-FYI

• 5 weeks later...

Here is my idea for a logo, it is simple, can be done in any color and any media... t-shirt, bumper sticker or cut in vinyl for window application! As a simple 1 color design it can also be silk screened for a more affordable cost with out the multiple screen charges.

post-3582-12652948880646_thumb.jpgpost-3582-12652949050972_thumb.jpgpost-3582-12652949196696_thumb.jpg

I do vinyl lettering and decals, so this would work wonderfully to cut and just apply it onto any smooth flat clean surface...

YOYO

Edited by yoyo-baby

Yoyo,

Your design is really clean and professional. I like it alot.

Good work.

s

Yoyo,

Your design is really clean and professional. I like it alot.

Good work.

s

Thanks so much, I like simple and clean, being in the Graphic design business for years, simpler is usually easier to market and print, it (to me) has a more graphic impact.

Here is my idea for a logo, it is simple, can be done in any color and any media... t-shirt, bumper sticker or cut in vinyl for window application! As a simple 1 color design it can also be silk screened for a more affordable cost with out the multiple screen charges.

post-3582-12652948880646_thumb.jpgpost-3582-12652949050972_thumb.jpgpost-3582-12652949196696_thumb.jpg

I do vinyl lettering and decals, so this would work wonderfully to cut and just apply it onto any smooth flat clean surface...

YOYO

Well I see I have had some downloads on my artwork, so glad to see people like it!thumbup.gif

I like it Robert.

Maybe kinda like this?

What a lot of great examples of decal artwork! It is hard to choose which one is best.

I guess that the fun-loving side of me digs the cartoon Toy in neon yellow.

Tudy

84 Dolphin "Cricket"

• 2 months later...

OK its been just over a year (2 years) since this started. I will put together all the admissions and a poll and see where we stand. There are some great additions to choose from. The finale idea here will be to create art that any of us can print our own from store bought stock unless of course some one is willing to have them printed etc. So all you artists remember STOCK printing supplies. I do believe there are some stock bumper stickers and oval stickers that we can optimize the artwork for. Maybe someone will be willing to inquire via an online printer for printing vinyl stickers etc. I will do some looking myself and see what is out there for stock sizes etc.

Greg