What happened

cjac

A self imposed sabbatical. His general knowledge is still to be found on the Yahoo Chinook group 

• 2 weeks later...

He was JDE/Zero , but was bullied away by the moderator(s) here. Dang shame too, i didn't always agree with him but enjoyed his wisdom and research and parts knowledge and often agreed with more things too but some disagreements.

This post will probably be deleted or removed like 50% of my posts are lately; sad that folks cannot accept people for who they are in here.

I guess if asking someone to let it go after an argument has gone on for way too long is bullying. Even the person who started that thread asked him and he didn't care. I think he was the bully and now he's doing it on the Facebook group. He won't be back here

Linda S

That's a Shame! Personality conflicts aside, the information and recommendations JDE/Zero provided were second to none! Myself and many other members would like to see him back if he is so inclined. He should be allowed to post on this forum again! Miss ya JD....my to cents! Mark

I also enjoyed the expertise provided by the user in question, however... Linda's position is completely valid in my view, and I support it. I greatly value experience, knowledge and accuracy, but they do not trump civility, courtesy, and humility. Too many conversations seemed to devolve into personal disagreements and nearly useless discussion of minutiae, while the OP and his/her concerns were sidelined. 

But, still not the kind of outcome that anybody hopes for. "It is what it is."

so let the rest of  us           encourage the faithful and worthy. I had not been on much eather latly  . then I got on and I said something is different here . saw the difference right away. its called peace for all good member freands  and those of us who cant spell LOL