Bolt on bike rack?

Nebula

Hi all, first time posting but I've been reading for awhile. I'm a new owner of an 89 Dolphin, and I'm currently trying to figure out the easiest/quickest way to add a bike rack to hold 2 bicycles (they weigh about 30 pounds each). Would a bolt-on rack like this work? http://m.campingworld.com/shopping/item/xc-hitch-or-bumper-mount-rack/49401  or is even this too much weight for the bumper? I've considered the over-spare-tire racks but because of the angle of the spare it would put the bikes at an angle while driving. 

The guy at the RV service store recommended the bolt-on rack and recommended attaching it slightly off-center on the bumper for better support, but I've seen people mention their bumper ripping on the forum and want to make sure this isn't too much weight!

Thanks!!!

My bumper just bent in the middle after trying to carry the bike (it was pretty rusted inside), I replaced the bumper with a super heavy duty one with a hitch. I put a hitch on the front too and thats where i usually carry the bikes. 

My brother mounted a bike carrier to his rear bumper (not on a toy but a 28ft trailer.  Still it is the same 4in square with drain hose inside.)  After less than a year carrying two bicycles his bumper has developed a very noticeable twist right at the bike carrier.  He is trying to figure a new mounting but hasn't succeeded yet.

My previous toy had a homebrew trailer hitch that was welded to the frame rails for MORE THAN THREE FEET FORWARD from the back end of the rails.  I used a hitch mount bike rack for two bikes and it was solid and trustworthy. 

You've got me a little worried I'm going to check mine out tomorrow  ... I also bungee my bikes to ladder so that may take some of the weight off but ...