Saw a toyhouse in a field up the road today. Has a little cabover damage

86rader

This was owned by a farmer up the road. I remember seeing him drive it around town. It has been parked in the field for close to 10 years. I believe the farmer passed away quite a few years ago. The place is getting cleaned up and the house, probably bulldozed. I suspect the toyhouse will be gone shortly. If anyone in the area needs an axle/22RE drivetrain, I suspect they could get it for near nothing.

Ellington, Ct.

I actually have a wild hairbrained idea to someday build a toyhouse from scratch. This would be something good to start from, but, I suspect there is a good bit of frame rust. Remember, this was a daily driver a decade ago. I can't say for certain, but I think that was year around. And toyota pickups driven year around in Ct all broke in half from rusty frames long ago. 10 years in a field didn't help any.. Look at the axle bearing cap. Rusty as hell.

Photo_Oct_07,_3_22_57_PM.jpg

Ha Ha, Nothing a little Eternabond Tape could fix up:-):-) And I'm a Zep fan also!!