My lines and maybe air bags are leaking. I have a 1990 v6 with ride rite system. 

Does anyone have any info/tips/links on how to do this? 

I have the kit with new hoses and fittings but there's not enough room to change them.

Hmmm, not enough room?  I am going to guess you are talking about between the frame and axle?  Is all the air out of the old airbag? Are your springs making a smile, the arch pointed up, flat or a frown, arch pointing down?

When I did mine I cut the old bags in half to expedite removing. The new bag can be compressed by hand to install.   

When I installed my air suspension, I used a frame jack with jack stands to get room between the axle and air bag mounts.  After the suspension was installed,  I keep 70 to 90 psi in the springs and don't worry about it.  Installing the system was one of the best things I did to the RV.  It greatly improved the handling and comfort of the vehicle.

Exactly, no room to access fittings. So I guess I'm going to finally buy a proper floor jack and stands and jack it up to make room.

The bags are the "double convoluted" type and they sit directly over the axle. 

Going to harbor freight now for jack

Can't you use a hydraulic bottle jack and and lift on the frame.  Let the axle sag.  Won't that give you enough room to get at the fittings?

Well I decided to just cut off the tube after the obvious leak and push on the new schrader fittings from my kit. I am amazed that they seem to be holding air! Something might actually be going way! We'll see if they lose air over night

• 9 months later...

My left air lift does not hold pressure for too long either. Thinking about replacing it or fix it with some types of on board compressors to inflate/deflate remotely. Filling these air bags is a pain.