How do I clean my blinds

As I recall the blinds are very hard to remove. I've heard you have to remove the valance first. Might be more trouble than it's worth unless your replacing them. They do make blind cleaners that work pretty well like this

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1278425&KPID=954802&cid=CAPLA:G:Shopping_-_Catch_All_-_New&pla=pla_954802&k_clickid=92bfa504-2400-4582-84e0-c6fcc67af6e0

Linda S

My RV only has blinds in the back window. the rest had curtains that rode on some plastic track thing on small plastic races. we learned the curtains were snapped into those races with common snaps and could be unsnapped to be washed.

Mine has those tracks on all windows and only curtains. I have heard from many Warrior owners about how hard it is to remove the blinds to replace though. Apparently the screws for the blinds is hidden by the valance and it's very hard to get to. Hence my suggestion for possibly cleaning them in place.

Totem if you ever want to have new curtains made the snap tape is not easy to find at RV stores anymore and the newer glide tape is junk. I bought snap tape at Defender boat supplies and it's just as strong as the old stuff.

Linda S

Fortunately our curtains are in great shape, mint actually. we wash them periodically also after enough blood stains appear from fly hunting.

the tape is ok and saves time, but I still would use my marine snap press gun that i bought to make a bimini with years ago. I just load the snap put the back on the other side of the curtain and pop it in. x marks the spot.