I just purchased a 1985 Toyota dolphin, and I want to make sure it doesn't leak. The skylight over the bathroom, and the one over the ?bunk? both have damage and I would like the replace them. The bathroom vent looks like your standard RV vent, but the bunk one does not. Does anyone have any recommendations on finding a replacement vent for the one over the bunk?

While I'm at it, Does anyone have suggestions on products to seal the roof with? Is it best to clean the roof and apply some sort of rubberized coating over the top of the aluminum?

If you type in RV Roof Vent into an Amazon search you'll find all sorts of vents from cheap to expensive and various sizes.  Measure the cut out not the trim.

As for installing, Watch this video from Dicor.  You have any questions after, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you, I'll look around there. I'm rather new to this, never having owned an RV or travel trailer of any kind. I grew up with a 30 foot travel trailer, but there's so much I don't know about doing work on these things. I look forward to having something to tinker with and work on. Something to make a little bit more mine.