Bolt-on class III receiver hitch

My welding skills are just not good enough to fabricate a receiver.  I've been looking around for a decent receiver that might fit my 86 dolphin, when I saw a "universal" one that looked like it might fit (and costs less than $100).  Turns out, this thing fits perfectly.  Had to drill 4 holes for the bolts and had to grind off a couple little brackets that were sticking down, but that's it. Everything else was 100% bolt-on. Now I just need to get a bumper back on there to hold the sewer line.  

https://www.amazon.com/Reese-Towpower-37042-Multi-Fit-Receiver/dp/B000CQOIR8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470461240&sr=8-1&keywords=reese+multi+fit+hitch

First photos is the passenger side before install

Second photo is the driver side before install

Third and fourth photos are how i lined up the hitch to install 

The last pictures are of the hitch installed

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

58 minutes ago, Derek up North said:

I've no doubt that the hitch is Class III, as long as you're confident that whatever you've bolted it to is also Class III. :)

Not so much!  I just plan on attaching it for a cargo rack.

Not  sure on yours but on my 93 Sea Breeze the factory added frame is sooooo thin I cannot believe anyone could actually put a hitch on and tow something.

I've added a rack for a few things and trying to keep the weight under 200 lbs total including the rack.

You got lucky on a direct bolt in,                         Jim