2 Toyota RVs in da' UP

zero

I just came back from a week in the Michigan Upper Peninsula, working on our cabin.  On the penultimate trip to the same place, I met a guy who had just bought a 1981 Dolphin (he had travelled 400 miles round-trip to get it) On this trip - it is in is front yard for sale and I saw the owner/seller (a skinny guy with shorts) in the yard - so I stopped. I assumed he'd had problems and was dumping it. NOPE.  He told me had been searching for a Toyota  micromini for a long time.  THEN he found that Dolphin and grabbed it (for around $3K I think).  THEN, after just getting it home - a relative told him he had one that was like new that had been stored in his barn for ten  years and had been in that area of Michigan since new.  So after seeing what nice shape it was in - he bought the 1986 Coachman/Travelmaster and put the 1981 Dolphin up for sale.  At first - I was interested in the Dolphin thinking the price was $1500 as it seemed to appear on the sign. Nope.  He is asking around $4K but "willing to negotiate."

I must admit - I looked over the Travelmaster and it is in beautiful condition.  Almost spotless.

Note the 26 PSI tire pressure suggestion, front and back on the sticker.

1981 dolphin 1.jpg

1981dolphin2.jpg

1986 Travlemaster1.jpg

travelmaster2.jpg

travelmaster3.jpg

travelmaster4.jpg