Fresh water tank: leaking or winterization valve open

Last weekend when I went to fill the fresh water tank on my Sunrader Shorty, it started to drop below the vehicle. You can see it in the picture. Being that the rig is new to me, I don't know if this means that there's a leak in the fresh water tank or if the winterization valve is open. (As a California vehicle, I don't know why the winterization valve would be open, but it's possible.)

How would I close the winterization valve?

IMG_1314.JPG

I'm not familiar with that species but it seems like winterization valves are always at the lowest point. That looks higher up. Sorry. My grey water tank leaks when it's totally full and I've successfully ignored that for now. You probably will have to start looking.

Could it be that this leak isn't from the fresh water tank? Could it be from the water heater or something else?

Unfortunately this picture which appears to be from the under side isn't going to even give me enough to make an educated guess.  Also we both have different brands and years.  So lets start with this.  There is an older thread about valves with a picture.  Is this what yours looks like?

After I took those photos this morning my RVolunteer started filling the tank to look for leaks and it filled without any leaking! ?

Probably the dripping we saw last time is because we tried filling it from the hose without using the filler attachment that arrived since then. ?

10 hours ago, linda s said:

Filter attachment? Filling the fresh water tank doesn't need an attachment.

It's a filler attachment, not a filter attachment. (Autocorrect is hard.) I'll bring it on Sunday. It's a Camco 4003 if that helps. 

Turns out we were wrong again and it did leak. By the time I got home from work, the tank was half empty. (I'd say half full, but leaky plumbing brings out the pessimist in me.)

i suspect the leak is at the connection of the outlet pipe from the water tank. When I touch it's bottom my finger gets wet. 

Edited by sweetleon
Add info about water filler attachment