Adhesives, proper use

Being a self taught expert on various adhesives I should pass along some tip's.  With any adhesive proper prep is mandatory, so cover all areas you do not want to get adhesive on.  Always start by waiting to put protective gloves on until you get going, it makes things easier!  I prefer Nitrile gloves. Harbor Freight sells non powdered ones cheap, I keep baby powder next to the box and usually use it.   

Once the container of adhesive is opened take a large glop of it and place in your non dominant hand.  Set down the container/applier and rub both hand's together.  At this point it is time to run your non dominant had through your hair.  Then with your dominant hand scratch your nose or ear if you prefer.

NOw depending on experience and circumstances, you can go take a pee or pick up your $600 smart phone to answer a call :lol:  Jim    SW FL

silver-graphite anti-seize is worse, it will jump from your hands to most anywhere on its own.

1 hour ago, WME said:

silver-graphite anti-seize is worse, it will jump from your hands to most anywhere on its own.

I plan on doing a short write up on lubricants, I should include antiseize and loctite.