Simple Solution for a Problem of ours

We own a 1986 Toyota Sunland Express. It is very hard to use the commode because it is very low to the floor and not much room to maneuver around.  My wife had both knees replaced and I had six heart bypasses.   We had to have a bedside potty recuperating. I got the idea to try to see if it would fit over the camper commode.  I carried it to the camper and after adjusting the legs, it fit perfectly. I took the bucket off and left all the rest on including the splash guard and I think it's going to be a very good improvement.  Only problem is that in order to use the lavatory cabinet door you have to move the portable potty into the shower stall so the door on the cabinet can be opened.

Before doing this it was rather hard to get down and then up on the campers low commode.  The bedside potty has arm rests on each side and you can just push yourself up
instead of having to pull yourself up hanging onto the bathroom door facing.  Waiting to prove my solution in a couple of weeks.   If you have same problem , consider this idea.

"Homer"

Y'know I'm going to have to give that a try. I got one of those potties sitting here in pieces from my accident last year. Probably wouldn't add much more weight than the new toilet I was planning to get someday. I'll let y'all know if it fits in the Dolphin. Should be easier than pulling my aging butt out of there using the door frame. Heehee. TMI!

The Insurance Companies want your wheelchair and most everything else back, but they don't want your potties. If you want one I'm sure there's a lot out there, hiding in people's basements.

Thanks, something else on the interesting to-do list.