Cars

Supurcar

post-1272-1201012800_thumb.jpgOkay this is the only topic board I would be brave enough to discuss this one. My wife loves the movie "Cars" and loves the idea of riding route 66 sometime in the future, and thought the story behind cars and route 66 made it s great movie. So here we are watching the movie "cars" and trying to identify all the cars in the movie, and there where a lot of real cars used as models for this. We then thought about our little Sunrader, there where also a lot of RVs depicted in the movie. We watched closely to see if there was a Sunrader in the movie and sure enough I think we saw one. Near the beginning of the movie they show the crowd as the race cars fly around the track, they then cut to a bunch of RVs. In the forgroung is an RV that is supposed to be "Elvis". The first few times I watched this movie I did not see the resemblance to a Sunrader, but if you look at the RVs in the backround that are much larger, and the fact it has a flat, truck type of hood instead of a "van" look to it. I would say that was made to look like the Mini-Winni Toyota Sunrader type of RV. Okay, okay, I will now try to get a life. I did see a real life "Guido" at our last Summer Nights car show last year but no Hudson Hornet.

• 2 years later...

Hey I love that movie too... And when you are an avid fan of these type of cars, you easily fall for it.. Yeah sunrader is a good option, I agree....

• 9 years later...

I know this is an ancient thread, but I figured this is pretty fitting. 

Screenshot_20201023-100136_Gallery.jpg