Oh Oh and whew! 2 seater.

Thank you, thank you very much!  Turns out getting it in the rig was not the hard part!   Seems I miscalculated just a smidge and spent an entire hard day getting it in it's appointed spot and it is still not done! Made even worse because there is no room for 2 people, heck not even room for 1 at times. 

IMG_0636.JPG

I can already see how beautiful the finished cabinetry will look.....it will be worth all the hassle and grief in the end.

I love floor jacks!  reconstructed my garage with one....when I got it, the front was collapsing and it had no doors.  wasn't sure a 2 ton jack would raise the building back into square but it did.

I jacked up a garage once with a dirt floor and crumbling foundation, I did it with 10 ton jacks I had from jacking up the house!   I poured a new floor in it and due to weather and not putting stuff outside, and money and time just did one small area at a time.  My friend asked me if I had Picasso do the floor:lol:

In hindsight I would use a transmission jack, the floor jack was the slow tortuous way.    Jim

funny you mention that....I was just thinking how "Guernica" portrays my workshop rather well............

problem with transmission jack for that type application is that most aren't rated for much weight.....450-500 lbs is plenty for a trans jack.  I think mine is rated at 450 max.

I had to look up Guernica!

I meant transmission jack for the fridge, it would have been so much easier.

This job has had me asking a few times why I thought of it! Everything is a challenge, I have moved the electrical box 3 times, the gas line is blocking the power module cover. I have to construct a faux chimney in about 3" of space and I missed that I need a drain line!   So it comes out at least one more time.

I did miscalculate a bit which caused me endless grief and I suspect that the fridge is not as square as it was when it left the factory.

Next time I will get a nice side by side and tow it on a trailer:D

IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0638.JPG

ONe of those why did I ever come up with this idea projects!   3 full days and I do not think I have to take it out again, keeping fingers crossed on that one.

It is in place, not fastened, 12 volt is not hooked up and need to put a drain line and hook up gas.  

The fridge compartment is suppose to be sealed from the passenger compartment. If you ever pull a fridge look at the outside gaskets, these were turning to powder and not sealing anything!

IMG_0643.JPG

Ya know the really sad thing, in the middle of your next trip, you'll find that its still to small.:P

4 hours ago, jjrbus said:

Then I will buy a side by side and tow it on a small trailer with a full size recliner.  :D                 

Then your going to need a driver too so you can stay in the back and consume stuff. Fridge looks great. Just remember to fill it. Even bottles of water. Empty space makes it harder to stay cool

Linda S