Clarion motor home

Only a couple blocks from me.  Somebody please hide my checkbook.  My yard is too small, my driveway is full, I don't have time for another one, I don't need another one.

toy.PNG

Been one of my favorites for a long time. Ford 4x4 frame converted to front wheel drive to make the floor lower. I've always wondered if you did a body lift if it could be converted back to a 4x4. How cool would that be

Linda

I was reading on this last night, seems the front axle's are the weak point and I see one post claiming $3300 replacement cost! I would think they used something off the shelf and not custom ones, but never know.    Also claiming 15 mpg,  5 tons, V8, I don't think so!

Not a lot of info on the net about them.  I found 2 references to $3000 cost for front axles, hard to believe they are not off the shelf parts. I spent a considerable amount of time looking for replacement axles and could find nothing except for having them welded if they break.  That is a deal breaker for me! 

I am only parroting what I read, could be bad info?             Jim