Hello all, I am looking for some help in tire size for an 85 4x4 Sunrader. 15" rims all around. Can 235 75 15 fit. 225 75 15 on it now. I am having a hard time finding good weight ratings on 225 and I am hoping to find something in a all terrain. This is the best tire I can find, thoughts?

Hankook DynaPro ATm Tire 235/75R15XL

When you say good weight ratings do you mean finding a tire with a high weight rating or finding the actual weight rating on the tire?  

Jim

This might help you determine max tire size.

Conversion and tire size scale is at the bottom of the thread

You want to stay as close as you can to your original diameter tire. Too much can affect your Speedo accuracy.

https://tiresize.com/

well, you've already answered one Q I had:  whether 225/75s would fit mine.  I'm on my third set of Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos on the Taco and I love em, but the smallest size they come in is 235/75-15.  let us know what you learn. if you decide to go with the 225s again, look at the Firestone Destination AT.  reasonably affordable, some sizes available in LT, and they get great reviews on Tire rack.