Now to keep the new carpet clean.....

Put in new carpet end of November and want to keep it clean as possible. So I found a boot tray that fit perfect in spot next to the step and cut pieces of left over carpet for the step and the tray. Have 6 pieces for each spot. If muddy, have piece of rubber mat for step and remove carpet piece from boot tray and take off shoes there.

GEDC2099.JPG

GEDC2097.JPG

10 minutes ago, jmowrey said:

Wonderful! Carpet looks very cozy. Where did you find the perfect size boot tray. I'd love to put one in my dolphin.

joe

Joe...got it on Amazon. Dont know if your spot is same size.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1CFC2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

• 1 year later...

The carpet looks really nice.  Great job.  Did you cut the carpet to fit or did you remove the furniture and walls?  I'm about to do the same thing to my '87 Conquest.

1 hour ago, Douglas17313 said:

The carpet looks really nice.  Great job.  Did you cut the carpet to fit or did you remove the furniture and walls?  I'm about to do the same thing to my '87 Conquest.

Hi Doug....I cut the carpet to fit....the hardest part was cutting out the old carpet and pulling out staples.

Right now I'm getting my roof reinforced with steel supports, had a 3" sag at the a/c. The next target is the carpet.  Yours looks really nice. Hope mine looks as good when I'm done.  Thanks for sharing.