Here It Is...i'm Done...ran Out Of Stuff To Do!!

Ok...this is what I've done to Yoda inside over the last few years.

New mini blinds, new curtains in cabover, new mattress and topper, new upholstery foam and fabric ,covered valances to match, removed flip sofa and made lounger,new fleece on lounger wedges, new toilet, covered kitchen sink for removable counter space, new backsplash, painted ceiling, mounted dinette table permanently to wall, installed LEDs in all fixtures, new carpet and stuff I can't remember right now! Here's a few pics.

zgY6vfql.jpg

RTF6xcBl.jpg

xAtuI0kl.jpg

Nice! Thanks for posting, looks like new solid surface counter top also? I may use your flooring idea for my back splash. Jim SW FL

Thanks Jim... the counter surface is a sink cover I made from a piece of 1/4 inch HDPE... it is removable to access sink, or remove the bowl for small opening access. I showed the cover in a post "covered sink for counter space" a while back.

Just wait a couple of weeks, someone will show their latest modification that you just have to have.

I think you're ready for a 2nd-rig / project to use all that hard-earned knowledge and money you saved by doing this one yourself ! :) BTW, really like your obscured-light spatter guard for the stove. Looks a lot like the plastic material used in offices to protect carpets from chair casters? The scenery in the cab-over is nice too. All in all just a really nice and very clean re-do, congrats.

TG

TG and Joe....thanks...the splatter guard I believe is plexiglass (was there when I bought it, I just reshaped it to the shape u see)....was made obscure by light sanding. Slides into U channel top and bottom.