Hi all--recent brake system overhaul finds me needing a part I cannot seem to find. New master cylinder installed and the original brake fluid reservoir installed on it. The two rubber seals that go on the bottom of the brake fluid reservoir and into the two fluid inlets on the master cylinder seem to need replacement as there is a leak. I am seeking new seals. Anyone have a source or point me in the right direction? Reservoir is an AISIN and it has the number 1L15 on the body. Have sent a message to AISIN and am waiting for a response. Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Part number is 47255 and you can buy it here.

http://www.toyotapartsoverstock.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=481458&ukey_product=3950431

Scroll down to right number. Way too much money for such a little thing and you need to buy 2

Is there some reason you didn't buy a complete master cylinder. Most come with a new reservoir.

Linda S

Thanks Linda--good resource! After I posted, I found what I was looking for at partgeek.com The mechanic who did the work on my brakes replaced the master cylinder wih a new one but put the old reservoir on the new part. We are now 1200 miles from where the work was done and the brake fluid is leaking out around the old grommets. Took it apart and the grommets are no longer tight enough to hold the fluid in. New ones are on the way--thanks!