Classified Section Help Needed

Will some one please tell me how to register for the classified section.

Should I use the same info that I use for this forum?

Should I create a new name & password?

Linda said that the classifieds are controlled by the same person that owns the forums.

I can't see why I keep getting told that my info. is incorrect.. frustrated, donnie :help:

Linda said that the classifieds are controlled by the same person that owns the forums.

I can't see why I keep getting told that my info. is incorrect.. frustrated, donnie :help:

Hi Donnie

The classifieds is a separate system and requires it's own signup.

Greg

I just got a reply from Greg telling me that the 2 boards are separate. I already knew that. I READ it several times.

I am still not getting the answer that I need... WHY am I not getting accepted?

Thanks Linda for sending my question on, but I am still unable to get on...Greg's answer is redundant as I read the information on applying SEVERAL times ....am I out to lunch?............. donnie :angry:

are you getting the activation email. After you enter your name and password the site sends you an email to click on before it's accepted. If you don't see it look in your spam file. If your not getting it anywhere let me know and I will send Greg another message

Linda

Happy Trails!

• photo-thumb-1.jpg?_r=0
  • Admin
  • admin.gif
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:57 PM

Donnie, on 17 Oct 2015 - 5:49 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi Donnie

The classifieds is a separate system and requires it's own signup.

Greg

gallery_1_24_1847.jpg

Linda, this is ALL that I received..nothing else, nothing in my spam folder, or anywhere else..

I leaving for the day & will check tonite, thanks, donnie

OK hope this helps

Go to classifieds, click on post ad

It says please log in. Don't put anything in the username section yet. To the right of username click on " need to register"

A screen comes up asking for your name and address and pertinent info

it also asks for a username and password. Fill page out completely

Make sure you click on the little agree to terms box at the bottom

Click on submit and then you should get that activation email with instructions. Probably just a link to click on

Then you will be able to come back to the classified page and log in and post your ad

Linda S

I have jumped thru all the rings of fire, filled out forms, clicked on the link supplied, received a welcome bla bla bla. & I still can't sign on.

I am on at least a dozen other forums & NEVER had so much crap .......I AM NOT applying for a government job....ye gads ????????

What's with all the security/ I only want to sell a Chinook & the buyers ad runs out in 6 daze.. I am completely lost with all this bull$hit..Donnie

Is there a time delay, like a 3 day wait until I pass all the security checks????????????? really annoying

Thanks Linda, for all your help, but I am getting nowhere....maybe there is a delay in processing the member request. Or a committee must meet and review my request. I'll try later, there's not much else that you can do..& I have done EVERYTHING that you suggested at least three times...Just wait, I guess

Thank you Linda for all your help... I finally got board approval & accepted into the classifieds. What a hassle. donnie

:rolleyes::rolleyes: