Busted

Petemoss

Well, I was making my way from Michigan to Kentucky last week when suddenly...smoke and no transmission. I have an 86 Dolphin automatic. It looks as though the fix will be more than I spent on the thing to begin with. The furnace, fridge, and oven all need to be repaired. This poor old tired baby also has considerable dry rot here and there. The rig is about three hours from where I live.

Does anyone have ideas for me to sell this vehicle that will need surgery to the tune of 2,500 - 2,700 dollars?

Thanks,

Pete

PS It died in Peru Indiana.

So sorry your camper died but I'm afraid in it's current condition it may have no real value. You could try a free craigslist ad just to get someone to take it away. I searched RV salvage yards in Indiana but they are all over an hour away from your location. I doubt they would come that far to pick it up.

Linda S

Well, I was making my way from Michigan to Kentucky last week when suddenly...s

Pete

PS It died in Peru Indiana.

I'm 450 miles north near the Mackinac Bridge. I might be interested. Depends if you have a place you can leave it for awhile. Please send me a private message. I have a truck and trailer I can load it on.

Yeah, thanks everyone. A big loss for me but happy the dolphin is going to a better place! I'll be back if I get the nerve to try this again. I'm back to the drawing board on my plans for this winter.

Pete

Yeah, thanks everyone. A big loss for me but happy the dolphin is going to a better place! I'll be back if I get the nerve to try this again. I'm back to the drawing board on my plans for this winter.

Pete

Pete, when you back home and have a minute pls do share you story with us. Thanks