When I looked into this urethane bushings were suggested. I used a product from Energy Suspension, but had an issue with their dealer so would use Pro Thane if doing again.

http://prothane.com/

The issue was 2 of the bushings did not fit and the dealer acted like I did something wrong and wanted to sell me new bushings! People that have had the same issue with Pro Thane report that Pro Thane sent them the right bushing, no charge!!

I did not have time to play around and went to NAPA who had the right bushings for me the next day, rubber not urethane. HTH Jim

The Prothane kit for Toyota came with two large bushings and four small ones.

My springs were all small ones. I replaced one side.

Called Prothane and they sent me the two small ones needed to complete the other side. No charge. Great company.

The Prothane kit for Toyota came with two large bushings and four small ones.

My springs were all small ones. I replaced one side.

Called Prothane and they sent me the two small ones needed to complete the other side. No charge. Great company.

sky,

could you please tell us which bushings where bigger and what you had to ask for (prothane), I am getting ready to order bushings from prothane and want to get it right the first time.

Thanks,

It seems to depend on the model year. Our '87 took all small bushings even though Prothane listed a kit that had two of the larger size. I ordered the 18-1001 kit and it worked just fine.

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8055

Had a good Toyota parts manager he got me the bushing for my motor home. (4) 90385-18146, (4) 90385-18012, (4) 90385-01846 . I chose the OEM because the urethane can really give a harsh ride. A local spring shop removed the springs installed the bushings and rearched the springs and but new nylon pads in place. $350.00, bushings were $ 2.60 each My springs were frozen when I got my motor home it sat that long. I freed them up before I had this done but what a difference it made in the ride height and ride. I have also added Firestone air bags it all works great.