Unladen Weight - All Toyota Rv's

RunningMan

Hi. does anyone know the unladen weight of each model RV and then the weight when full with fresh/waste water and supplies?

on many a forum i see this question asked about the Sunrader Chinook Dolphin.. but not much info.

Unladen weight Sunrader:

18 foot =

21 foot =

Weight when full =

Unladen weight Dolphin:

Unladen =

Full :

Unladen Weight Chinook:

Unladen=

Full=

As a guy who both asked and answered this question this week, I can only say that the full weight is kind of a variable. There is Max weight. I found the GVRW for my 87 Micro Mini Itasca via the Winnebago web site. Someone turned me onto a site this week for Dolphins at nationalrv.org. Information is out there. And like I did last night, you can always ask about the one you need info on.

A lot of the info you find might just be GVWR but absent anything else, not a bad number to have. Alternatively do a quick search for public scales in your area. I went to a local truck stop with mine this week because I was curious to know where I sat after taking crap out and replacing it. It was not like I weighed every screw so it is hard to tell. Empty yours out as best you can and go get it weighed. Figure out the maximum rating and gauge what you want to take along. Then load her up and go weigh it again.

Hi. does anyone know the unladen weight of each model RV and then the weight when full with fresh/waste water and supplies?

on many a forum i see this question asked about the Sunrader Chinook Dolphin.. but not much info.

Here's a few specs.

1977-1978 Toyota Chinook with pop-up roof is 3250 lbs. "dry weight." Same is 3470 lbs. "wet weight." "Wet weight" means all fuel, water, and propane tanks full but no cargo or passengers.

Winnebago Micro-Warrior model 319RB is 4860 lbs. "wet weight."

1981 Champion Galavan on a Toyota model 400 is 3,730 lbs. wet.

I have road tests that give the wet weights for the 18' and 21' Sunraders but don't have the specs here on this computer. I can post later.

Weighed my 1986 21ft Sunrader on two different weigh station scales last year, came out to Front = 1760lb, Rear = 3880lb, Total = 5640, that was unloaded 1/2 tank gas and other tanks empty. I'm curious what it weighs without stove refrigerator, propane tank, furnace, hot water heater and rooftop AC. I'll probably take it back to the scales next month when I get the cupboards and rest of the interior out

Believe the Gala van was only manufactured in 1978 and 1979.

I would be interested in seeing documation of later model production.

I'm trying to compile as much info on this model as I can.

Believe the Gala van was only manufactured in 1978 and 1979.

I would be interested in seeing documation of later model production.

I'm trying to compile as much info on this model as I can.

I posted the wrong year (need to wear my glasses). That weight is from a Woodalls Camping magazine road-test published in November of 1978. Here are some "highlights" from that issue.

post-6578-0-11555500-1435495908_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-94550200-1435495911_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-52963000-1435495916_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-20389300-1435495920_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-79037200-1435495923_thumb.jp

Here's a few specs.

1977-1978 Toyota Chinook with pop-up roof is 3250 lbs. "dry weight." Same is 3470 lbs. "wet weight." "Wet weight" means all fuel, water, and propane tanks full but no cargo or passengers.

Winnebago Micro-Warrior model 319RB is 4860 lbs. "wet weight."

1981 Champion Galavan on a Toyota model 400 is 3,730 lbs. wet.

I have road tests that give the wet weights for the 18' and 21' Sunraders but don't have the specs here on this computer. I can post later.

any luck finding those specs?