How do I find brakes for this bad boy? Are the t-100 brakes equivalent?

How do I find brakes for this bad boy? Are the t-100 brakes equivalent?

T100 brakes are completely different. Just look up brakes for your year motorhome as a Toyota pickup or cab & chassis dually. Easy to do at all the major auto parts sellers like NAPA, Advance, Rock, etc. Back brake shoes are 10" X 2 3/16" ( 56mm X 254 mm) and front brake pads are 5 33/64" (140 mm).

So 1991 toyota pickup is all they need to know?

• 1 month later...

1/2 ton?

Here is a link for a Bendix lookup where you can enter the year and such. This is a helpful start because it lists the various chassis and application. Click on the link for front rotor and drums and a pop up window with the dimension, weight and other specs along with various picture views pops up. From there you can use the Bendix number to search the web for a cross reference for which ever other brand you have available. I like to look up parts from the manufacturer in addition to Amazon or the online parts stores such as Autozone as I have had some web listing be wrong before so I like two sources before pulling the trigger and buying because web returns are more of a hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

16.99 for the rear, and 45.99 for the front right linda?

Just making sure i am looking at the same ones as you. I have an O Reilly's in town here

• 4 weeks later...

Rockauto has them. They break out the different models of the "pickup" Look for long wheel base, dual rear wheels, etc, They also list dimensions.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?tab=catalog

Rockauto charges shipping but no sales tax for most states. Their brake pads/ shoes are quite reasonable.