85 Rogue - is it an oddball?

There are a lot of Dolphins out there, and Chinooks & stuff. The one I just bought is a Rogue and I've never seen another.

It's a low mileage (57K) 4-cylinder model with a 4-speed. Runs very well and in fact already has had the rear axle upgrade to the full floater. The only issues I have are panel rot in the roof areas, no mechanical issues that I can think of other than a small leak at the water pump.

I tried to replace the rear vent above the bathroom area, but low & behold the panel is so rotten there's no way to attach a screw to it. I need to get the roof fixed before Winter rains come. Also, the plastic cover over the roof air is busted, leaving the blower motor exposed to the weather. It is frozen up, even though the compressor does work. I've got no idea at all, if the AC would even work if I replaced that blower motor. But I would love to get another plastic cover for the unit. Where do you get roof AC parts for these things?

-Thank you

Paul in San Diego

Camping World (click here)

PPL Motorhomes (click here)

or your closest RV dealership. They are often just as reasonable. You will need to know the brand and model of the AC.

Thanks Pat. The local folks I tried weren't too much help but I know I can get what I need somewhere!