82 Sunrader Floor Replacement

First post on this page (4)?

"thank you all for you're support and advice..corbin as always you are real in detail with your responses i appreciate that ..i have been doing some slow progress on the sunrader and its coming along it did put down a new floor and secured it in just some screws more along the side would secure real well and some screws just didnt want to grip on to anything also used liquid nails then switched to 3 x loctite i saw it does better results and i want to confirm that indeed it does. i also made new framing around the windows and stained the wood with deck sealant for water protection if any were to seep through i will take more photos of the progress and will try to post them up ...thanks again for the encouraging words everyone<3.

Edited by 82rader, 13 February 2015 - 05:11 PM."

Yes I see it. I have seen this notation before though on other peoples posts. I can't find anything wrong with his membership though.

Linda S

when you make an edit you have the choice to click a box at the bottom that will show it has been edited. I will post this then choose to edit it and put a check mark in that box. Therefore you will see that edited by notation at the bottom of this posting. In other words it is a user chosen option to have it show. You can edit a posting and not have it show.

Edited by corbin k

Oooooh...Crazy. Ok.

Well, there goes that idea.

I guess maybe the problem is on his end, then.

I didn't mean to imply you can't fix it, Linda. Well...I guess I did, but only because of some past conversations where I got the impression that you admins only have a little more control over things than the rest of us, and Greg is only one with any real programming power or ability to fix stuff.