Found Another Sunrader - Nissan

Mikesta

I'm not sure what this means.

Are we supposed to start driving around in Kansas looking for a for an $800 for sale sign?

Is there a computer link to this Nissan for sale?

~Riverman77

This one. I meant to post the link but forgot about it.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/rvs/4787133124.html

Linda S

Thanks for the link, Linda. I do have some friends west of St. Louis I thought about mentioning it to. But, decided not to burdon them with this unit. There are too issues for them to be interested; the 'death axle', no title, major fixer, etc. But, thanks again.

~Riverman77

Car-parts is showing a few axles much closer to you Karin. Here's one place.

http://www.alslynnwoodtruckparts.com/

Says they have the wheels too

Linda S

Interesting. I will be in that neighborhood tomorrow afternoon. Not sure what will work with the engine in my 1980. I would have to do some further research on it.

The axle on your 79 or 80, I don't remember which, should be an H190. That axle was used on 2wd Nissan trucks into the 90's and concurrently with the H233B axle which is the dually one. Certainly some alterations would be needed but shouldn't be too major

Linda S

The axle on your 79 or 80, I don't remember which, should be an H190. That axle was used on 2wd Nissan trucks into the 90's and concurrently with the H233B axle which is the dually one. Certainly some alterations would be needed but shouldn't be too major

Linda S

Thanks, I will copy that information onto the jump drive I keep with my spare Sunrader key chain full of manuals and such. It can't financially make it happen this year so it will have to go on the get around to it sooner rather than later list. New suspension bushings and shocks are first on the list this next year.