New Adco Class C Rv Covers - Less Than Half Price

Hello All,

I just purchased one of these ADCO SFS AquaShed 42842 Class C covers on ebay. The seller still has 8 more.

The buy it now is $159 with Free shipping. I have seen his model selling for over $350 in the past. This model

has the zipper sides for easy access, triple layer roof, separate ladder cover, front and back pull backs (for a tighter fit),

and flat straps. This size is for 20.1 feet to 23 feet (276 inches long (23 feet), 102 inches wide (8.5 feet, and

108 inches tall (9 feet). I have not received mine yet, currently being shipped. These are new, but discontinued.

search ebay for "ADCO 42842" or just the ebay listing number of: "331328693466". Dennis...

Minor project time to make a cover shorter. For hemming or sealing the cut edge purchase washable fabric glue at stores that sell fabrics or crafts. Or if you sew you can make the new hem that way.

Scissors, ruler, pins, fabric glue. Leave the zipper an inch or two long below the bottom of the new hemline. Then fold it up at a slight angle away from the zipper. That fold will act as the new zipper pull stop. Make the fold at an angle so the teeth don't interfere with each other when you pull on the zipper.

There is no perfect cover that I know of for the Toyhomes so just plan on making a few simple modifications that might take an hour or so of time to adapt a cover for a better fit.

There are also various waterproofing sprays on the market for tents and such that will help extend the lifetime of a cover. Some of them add UV protection too. A worthwhile less than $20.00 investment.

http://www.amazon.com/Nikwax-Tent-Gear-Solar-Proof/dp/B003FTXC94/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All, I finally got my Toyota wrapped up for the winter, just barely, it started snowing as I was finishing up.
I was pretty happy with the RV cover ($159 with free shipping), the material was about twice as thick as my old
one (which lasted 6 years), the roof was heavier than the sides. It also came with a ladder cover to help prevent
the ladder from doing damage. The front and rear tighteners (like shoe strings) worked great, they really pulled
the cover tight, and it had 6 straps to secure/tighten up the bottom.

New cover 4 - rear zipper door

New Cover 3 - driver side

New Cover 2 - rear with adjusters

New Cover 1 - front with adjusters

We also have the Adco. They now have their leftovers on closeout for between 120.99 and 129.00 for the 20 ft. size. The best deal right now seems to be the 20ft. Class A cover with the Tyvek top for 129.99. The cheaper ones don't have the Tyvek top. I usually buy either the Class A or the Travel Trailer models as they seem a little more spacious that covers specifically designed for our Class Cs. Shipping is $20:

http://www.adcoprod.com/Closeout-Store