Major Re-Build From Frame Up (Pass. Side Plus)

1985 Toyota Dolphin Motorhome. Owned since 1998 . Totaled by an F150 (right rear) fall of 2005. Re-man engine in 2007. Collision with a MOOSE June 15,2008 (right front) Time and pressure led to bowing and opening up a good bit. BEFORE :       https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v0psst7xu30l7dw/AAAD2CG8PIJpNRIXcLxtNOm0a?dl=0

rv6.jpg

rv4.jpg

Edited by freebear13

I wonder if people's internet connection speed is what's limiting photos? I've never had a problem. The upload screen says there is a max upload limit of "unlimited", with a max single photo size of 32MG. I can't imagine anyone is trying to upload a photo bigger than 32, so I wonder what the problem is?

I regularly uploaded over 5 photos, usually around 4MB each to my project thread.

Anyway...looks like you had your work cut out for you! Moose...crazy. I have the feeling that if I even hit a deer in my camper, it'd be all over. A moose, like an elk, I'd worry that I'd just take its legs out from under it, and it would end up in my lap.

O.K. (thanX Linda) so, brought the poor beat up long over due Dolphin project to a friend's house in New Hampshire that has ALL THE TOOLS (inc. a mig welder) spent three separate weeks working on it. RIP DOWN,REINFORCEMENT,PREP,FRAME

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/90iumv4hs2frazb/AAC-aN1UlpHvlikP6LmyKWDga?dl=0

Edited by freebear13

Linda, I'm the dude who posted a question about accessing new siding for my Dolphin years ago...and you responded with an idea or two...took me a while to truly bust into this work AND I decided to just bang out the old aluminum and make it work...looks fine to me.

• 1 month later...

I'm almost offended by how lazy you've made me feel in comparison.

Rolling through those progress pics only made me wish I had the commitment, time, energy, and enthusiasm that you have. And from everyone here, "thank you for saving that yotahome". Awesome work.

overdue response but THANK YOU VERY MUCH for saying that Vermonter ! And Gary_M and Linda s - I had all those things rolled together and more for sure...Just posted a bunch more pics today of another additional level goforitism. I just have to find the money,commitment ,and energy to do the interior now. I'll post pics of THAT if I can ever get to it. LOL

Edited by freebear13