All Good Things...

paulnptld

Well, friends. It's been an amazing ride. Literally.

My trusted 1990 Toyota Dolphin is for sale. If you live near Portland, OR please take a look at her. She's one of a kind, and I've probably spent well north of $4,000 improving her over the last year of ownership.

Why are we selling? It's just not ideal to own with a baby, and I've never felt comfortable strapping a car seat to a dinette. So that's that. We've just outgrown her as a family.

Here's the listing. http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/rvs/4702561447.html

Yes, it's a bit more than others, but EVERYTHING you could need to do has been done. In other words you have years of carefree use ahead with this Dolphin.

Wow gives me a target to aim for when i start interior remodeling. that's a beautiful interior

Well, here's our new RV. The Dolphin's older, meaner brother. A 1995 Dodge Serro Scotty 4x4 w/ a Cummins 5.9L diesel. 30 feet long. 15MPG!

Now the fun part: remodeling the interior to look like the Dolphin we just sold!

Serro 1

Well, here's our new RV. The Dolphin's older, meaner brother. A 1995 Dodge Serro Scotty 4x4 w/ a Cummins 5.9L diesel. 30 feet long. 15MPG!

Nice looking rig. I would not be surprised if you can get that 15 MPG when doing 65-70 MPH too. My 4WD Dodge with the 5.9 Cummins and a 2500 lb camper slid on the back gets a steady 17 MPG on highway trips @ 70 MPH.