Sprinter Rv Cover Fits A Sunrader Well

kayakthecoast

For you poor soles that don't have covered parking I am trying out an rv cover. Kind of spendy but I found one on sale. Hopefully it will last a few seasons, supposed to be mildew resistant, and breathable. Check out the pics. I can roll up the sides and access the rig from all doors!

http://m.campingworld.com/shopping/item/classic-accessories-polypro-3-class-b-rv-cover-fits-20-23/60299

post-7537-0-50505400-1410492610_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-47328500-1410492627_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-89956400-1410492647_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-92229600-1410492665_thumb.jp

• 3 years later...

The poster has't been online here in a while. yes you can see from his pics there's quite a bit of extra cover. No way around it. Your not going to find an exact fit for RV's that haven't been made in decades. These types of covers do better at protecting from Sun and dust. if you need to protect from snow and rain they have loose sections where water can pool and potentially cause problems. If you have some skills at sewing they are easily made smaller and with the help of some bungie cords can be made to fit pretty tightly. Or for a fraction of the price a heavy duty tarp will do just as well

Linda S

I purchased the same one for my Dolphin.  The fit was not bad but the quality was terrible and it lasted for less than 2 winters..  The white top portion of the cover held up well but the rest was literally torn apart by wind. I would never recommend one of these things because of the poor quality and price.  As Linda said, a good cotton tarp will provide better protection from rain and snow.  I bought one and am very pleased with it and after one winter it still looks and works great.

Its sad that we’re now talking about covering and storing our rigs. Winter is coming?!