Fantastic Fan Intake Outtake Upgrade Switch..fried Circuit Board!!great Customer Service!

sdboltdude

I just bought a fantastic fan 6504-414 $1.99 I'm going to install this week

I'm happy with the fan so far I have rain senor & wired thermostat controller

I don't have intake/outtake has any one upgraded just a switch not the whole upgrade kit?

or is their a way I can way to put a intake/outtake switch on?(none fantastic fan)

thanks Steve

I just bought a fantastic fan 6504-414 $1.99 I'm going to install this week

I'm happy with the fan so far I have rain senor & wired thermostat controller

I don't have intake/outtake has any one upgraded just a switch not the whole upgrade kit?

or is their a way I can way to put a intake/outtake switch on?(none fantastic fan)

thanks Steve

Electric is magic voodoo to me but I'm sure you will understand this. Looks pretty simple and cheap

http://www.pjrider.com/FantasticFanReverse.htm

Linda S

I tried the fan switch up grade in link and fried my circuit board. I wired switch like instructions said & looked online to make sure was right..
Turns out my circuit board cannot be used for reverse fan motor (talking to tech rep at Fantastic fan)

the good news is they are sending me out a new circuit board/reverse fan switch & a complete upgrade kit for FREE I only had to pay $13 shipping.
The sales rep on phone was Fantastic in every way she went the extra mile and talked to tech service man to get the right circuit board & reverse switch that will work with my fan (my circuit board is no longer made)
This is what you call Great Customer Service!!!! Even when I fried the board myself..No question where asked how or what happened.. Just great customer service to fix problem at no cost to me!!
I'm sooo happy they where able to help me out so I don't have a paper weight for a fan!!

I recommend to everyone to buy their products they stand by their product 100%..

Well sorry it didn't work but very happy it was a Fantastic fan. Their lids and everything are guaranteed for life. One of the members of another group bought a fantastic fan at a garage sale but the lid was broken. She called the company and they sent her a new one no questions. Glad it all worked out for you after all

Linda S

Thanks Linda :)

Well sorry it didn't work but very happy it was a Fantastic fan. Their lids and everything are guaranteed for life. One of the members of another group bought a fantastic fan at a garage sale but the lid was broken. She called the company and they sent her a new one no questions. Glad it all worked out for you after all

Linda S

IMPORTANT

Due to weird electronic things, if you do this mod you must wait until the fan stops then move the switch. DO NOT change when the fan is turning.

fan was stopped when I fried mine as soon as I flipped switch fried resistor...

good news we cut into rv and installed top portion of fan now waiting for usps to bring my new upgrade kit:)

with a reverse switch!

IMPORTANT

Due to weird electronic things, if you do this mod you must wait until the fan stops then move the switch. DO NOT change when the fan is turning.