Looks Pretty Good. Price Is Right.

fred heath

The one for sale in Seattle I passed on to a relative who's looking to buy, he called the guy and asked for the vin number, the owner said he would call back with it, but never did, wonder now if it was a scam or maybe sold fast? If you hear of anymore please let me know, there is another one for sale in Anacortes that is a possible good deal.

thanks Mike

Thanks Karen, do you remember the original price on the first listing on Craig list?

I will pass both listings on, BTW I think our relative is only interested in Oregon or Washington for looking at Motor-homes for sale, he doesn't want to travel too far. Mike

We have a 1984 Dolphin for sale. It has 53,000+ original miles on it and runs like a champion. The body has no rust. The camper interior is showing its age a bit. It is 30 years old. It should be re-upholstered. There are no leaks and it has made it through two winters with no leaks, but at one point did have one. The stove top chrome is slightly pitted. Everything works: stove, faucets, air conditioner, etc. We are rural and not close to an urban area. We have asked $4200 for it. We have just a few people respond and, of those, most have no idea what a Dolphin is. One offered us less than half of our asking price. We have driven other RV's. I guess I am such a fan of Dolphin. It is comfortable and we get up to 15 miles to the gallon. Considering the other RVs, that is a great ! Are we asking too much--or are we in the ball park?