Time To Sell

Odyssey 4x4

I've had a great time with my Escaper and this community. I put a lot of work and money into the truck and it treated me well driving it over 9,000 miles all over the country. The time has come for me to sell it and move on with other life adventures. This was an awesome forum and I'm sure I will still be on it often.

Thanks for all the help and kind words. This forum was an essential to the Toyota motorhome community and to myself long before purchasing a rig and the entire time owning it. My Escaper will be missed!

7ejyo1w.jpg

I'm sad to have to sell it. I had to come back home to Florida due to unforeseen circumstances and no longer am able to travel as long as I planned.

The Escaper is listed on my local craigslist as well as Ebay and I hope it finds a good owner!

I just joined the forum as I recently bought a Seabreeze. I saw your Escaper for sale and would have likely bought it except I am in Seattle. I do plan to put thousands of miles on mine just like you did on yours! Good luck to you!!!

Definitely. Unfortunately it rusted due to a leaky pop off valve!