Does Size Matter?

bigsandy99

Well your not going to have room for jumping jacks but look at the Odyssey's. They have the highest ceiling height but still a bit shorter than you. If your using it for camping and spending a lot of time outdoors many have managed to make it work. Some of them have 2 facing sofa's in the rear that make into a queen sized bed. You need to see if the driver seat is comfortable enough though. Not a lot of room up there for long legs.

Linda S

Hi

im 6' 4" and weigh 220lb most of my weight is muscle. in my 22foot dolphin. have no probs in drivers seat. height in camper part is a little restricted. have slept on pull out sofa bed and over cab. big andy if you need more info message me.

Hi

im 6' 4" and weigh 220lb most of my weight is muscle. in my 22foot dolphin. have no probs in drivers seat. height in camper part is a little restricted. have slept on pull out sofa bed and over cab. big andy if you need more info message me.

Ah, so you're the guy I need to be picking on! :)

Solved my air con prob. i removed it.