Motorhome Cover

timhewitt85

I use a poly tarp and poly rope tie downs. Keep it covered all Winter here in Michigan. After it gets worn out from covering the MH, I cut it up and use it for covering my riding lawn mower for the Winter.

A roof and four walls. I say this only somewhat facetiously. If you have space and can anyway swing a car port for your Dolphin it will be a good investment. I was able to attach a roof and one wall to an existing structure at my home for a materials cost of about $1600.00. Even if you have to pay much more to have something built, it will make a huge difference to the lifespan and appearance of you motor home. Our 1985 lived indoors for its entire life with the two previous owners. We decided it was a good investment to continue to protect the like-new finish and keep it leak free. If you live where there is snow, even with a cover, the snow load can damage the roof significantly.

Good luck! Enjoy!

My Escaper spends the winter at the county fair grounds parked in a shed. It cost me $160 but I don't want all of the snow weight on the roof.